Park gates and quard house
The main gates of M. Oginskis estate was built in 1879.
The duke M. Oginskis with his wife M. Oginskienė and honered quests entered the estate through this gates by carriage and parked in front of the manor.
M. Oginskis times the gates also fulfilled the representative fuction. It was like the object of small architecture, which reflected period of the romanticism and historicism style. The aim was to maintain intergity of the buildings.
Near the gates was established the quard house which remains up to now. There now is Tourism information centre.
Iš Vytauto Eiduko kolekcijos