Gracious Virgin Mary's chapel
In XIX century the opposite of main park gates was built the chapel of Graciuos Virgin Mary. The monument was built from rustic stone. The chapel has conection with Counts Zubovai, because it was built in 1845 while at that time counts owned this region.
What's important about this chapel, that it was dedicated for everyone, especially for locals and quests. It had strong value as everyone who came to the town first, had to honored this chapel and then enter the town.